Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunset Belly

Not sure why, but Alvin wanted me to pose for a belly picture in the sunset. Well, he just said now that he took it since we were moving away from the beach.

For all those who want belly pics, this is about all you are going to get. This was taken May18th and my belly is already a lot bigger. I just don't feel people really need to see my big belly......

So, right now, around 33 to 34 weeks - about a month and a bit to go. Unless the doctors tell me otherwise. Not sure if I am ready, but I guess I don't have much of a choice. Looking forward to meeting the person that loves to kick and move and is starting to infringe on my rib cage space.

2 comments:

Cory and Tash said...

You guys will love the little space invader.

Jacqui said...

That's a beautiful picture!